The return of Og

Discuss either theological doctrines, ideas about God, or Biblical criticism. I don't want any debates about creation vs evolution.

Moderator:Metacrock

Forum rules
(1) be interesting (2) be nice.
tinythinker
The return of Og

Post by tinythinker » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 am

Adrift in the endless river

Metacrock

Re: The return of Og

Post by Metacrock » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:33 pm

was that by you? I would think it is but the comments you are addressing someone named blogger. that makes me wonder if it was a guest thing. But I was assuming Og was a reference to my character Og in my chapter that you proofed.

If it was by you it's great to catch a bit of your professional expertize in action.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

met

Post by met » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:39 pm

I'm pretty sure he meant by that how the "blogger' system had screwed up the article, Meta

other than that, i'm in total agreement with what you said - fantastic piece, TT - mind-bendingly insightful!!

8-) thx
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

tinythinker

Post by tinythinker » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:32 pm

met wrote:I'm pretty sure he meant by that how the "blogger' system had screwed up the article, Meta

other than that, i'm in total agreement with what you said - fantastic piece, TT - mind-bendingly insightful!!

8-) thx
Yeah, the software/server used to be called Blogspot, then it became Blogger.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:41 pm

tinythinker wrote:
met wrote:I'm pretty sure he meant by that how the "blogger' system had screwed up the article, Meta

8-) thx
Yeah, the software/server used to be called Blogspot, then it became Blogger.
Right I remember blogspot. This was a cool peace.

tinythinker

Post by tinythinker » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:31 am

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:21 pm

you really coming along Tiny. you are growing in faith and insight I really love the way you get under a concept. I don't know how to put it. You take mundaities like evidence for a belief and really explore what it means to have evidence and believe the belief. That's brilliant really.

tinythinker

Post by tinythinker » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Metacrock wrote:you really coming along Tiny. you are growing in faith and insight I really love the way you get under a concept. I don't know how to put it. You take mundaities like evidence for a belief and really explore what it means to have evidence and believe the belief. That's brilliant really.
Thank you for being so kind. I was re-reading and added a new paragraph. Didn't realize it needed to be there the first time to really complete the essay.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:31 am

tinythinker wrote:
Metacrock wrote:you really coming along Tiny. you are growing in faith and insight I really love the way you get under a concept. I don't know how to put it. You take mundaities like evidence for a belief and really explore what it means to have evidence and believe the belief. That's brilliant really.
Thank you for being so kind. I was re-reading and added a new paragraph. Didn't realize it needed to be there the first time to really complete the essay.

how about doing that as a guest spot? Do you want to share a blog like the CADRE? Maybe we could work that out. Want to join the cadre? They are not all fascists.