God, perfection, good and evil

Discuss either theological doctrines, ideas about God, or Biblical criticism. I don't want any debates about creation vs evolution.

Moderator:Metacrock

Forum rules
(1) be interesting (2) be nice.
unred typo
Re: God, perfection, good and evil

Post by unred typo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:50 am

Hazard wrote:
unred typo wrote:
As I said, God is informed of all happenings in their importance and in their compliance to His fully known, from beginning to end, plan for man.
I'm curious about this... what do you mean fully known from beginning to end? Do you think he knows the names of those who will be saved from beginning to end? :?
No. I dont think God knows who will be saved. He wants all men to be saved, but its up to those free moral agents who live properly in the society in which they were born in according to their conscience. This is why God will do right by all men, even those who have never even heard of Him in their lives, and there have been many millions in the past and aslo will be in the future untill Christ returns.

Good. I agree with this and I'm always glad to know someone who feels the same way. It's good to agree.

Paul stated in Romans 2:12-16 that God will do right by every man according to the light he has recieved. He said, "For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (for not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these having not the law, are a law unto themselves: which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when God shall judge the secrets fo men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel."
Nothing to disagree with here. :mrgreen:
The truth will stand with you but man-made doctrines will melt away like cowards in the battle.