Sarin gas maybe used in Syria.

This is the place for secular issues.Discuss society and Politics, social action, the Christian identity and chruch's place in the world. We can also discuss science.

Moderator:Metacrock

mdsimpson92
Sarin gas maybe used in Syria.

Post by mdsimpson92 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:39 am

Julia: It's all... a dream...
Spike Spiegel: Yeah... just a dream...

fleetmouse

Re: Sarin gas maybe used in Syria.

Post by fleetmouse » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:59 am

I'm not seeing any good options here. Knock out Assad then put some other guy in charge who'll be just as monstrous down the line if not immediately?

In the meantime back home in Ayn Randworld 50 million Americans can't afford medical care.

fleetmouse

Post by fleetmouse » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:03 am

(It's funny, I just finished The Player of Games by Iain M. Banks and there's a tremendously complex game in it called Azad that functions as the central cultural institution of an empire with the same name - their leaders are drawn from winners at the tournaments - and lately I can't help but see the world as a giant Azad board)

mdsimpson92

Post by mdsimpson92 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:43 am

fleetmouse wrote:I'm not seeing any good options here. Knock out Assad then put some other guy in charge who'll be just as monstrous down the line if not immediately?

In the meantime back home in Ayn Randworld 50 million Americans can't afford medical care.
And if he doesn't act, he looses political capital and iran and N Korea won't take him a seriously.

On the other fact, .....just great.
Julia: It's all... a dream...
Spike Spiegel: Yeah... just a dream...