my major gol is the same as Isis

This is the place for secular issues.Discuss society and Politics, social action, the Christian identity and chruch's place in the world. We can also discuss science.

Moderator:Metacrock

Metacrock
my major gol is the same as Isis

Post by Metacrock » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:46 pm

I too want to take over the world for my religion. My strategy and tactics differ quite a bit. Strategy: use reason and prayer. My tactics, blog. until recently tactics included insults, for some reason not effective.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

Jim B.

Re: my major gol is the same as Isis

Post by Jim B. » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:25 pm

Metacrock wrote:I too want to take over the world for my religion. My strategy and tactics differ quite a bit. Strategy: use reason and prayer. My tactics, blog. until recently tactics included insults, for some reason not effective.
According to the article Magritte linked to, they want to bring about the end of the world and send all infidels where they belong. But I'm sure other radical groups want to convert everyone at the end of a sword and establish world-wide Caliphate.

Metacrock

Re: my major gol is the same as Isis

Post by Metacrock » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Jim B. wrote:
Metacrock wrote:I too want to take over the world for my religion. My strategy and tactics differ quite a bit. Strategy: use reason and prayer. My tactics, blog. until recently tactics included insults, for some reason not effective.
According to the article Magritte linked to, they want to bring about the end of the world and send all infidels where they belong. But I'm sure other radical groups want to convert everyone at the end of a sword and establish world-wide Caliphate.
I want to end them where they belong: New Jersey :mrgreen:
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief