is it wrong to compare Trump to a Nazi?

This is the place for secular issues.Discuss society and Politics, social action, the Christian identity and chruch's place in the world. We can also discuss science.

Moderator:Metacrock

Metacrock
is it wrong to compare Trump to a Nazi?

Post by Metacrock » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:06 am

A lot of people think that's too crass or going over board.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

rvhill

Re: is it wrong to compare Trump to a Nazi?

Post by rvhill » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Metacrock wrote:A lot of people think that's too crass or going over board.
yes. the real question is the man a fascist? Nazism is a form of fascism, but not all fascia are Nazi. in fact the strongest minority in Italian fascism was the Jews, until Mussolini  betrayed them. There were many times in the 1930 when Italy almost went to war with Germany. Really the only reason Mussolini sided with with the Nazis was he wanted an empire and did not think that the allies would let him have it. Well a lot of Republicans are fascist most of those seem the hate Trump.

The moder from of Nazism is isis. Organizations like Isis can trace their roots right back to the German SS.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:27 am

rvhill wrote:
Metacrock wrote:A lot of people think that's too crass or going over board.
yes. the real question is the man a fascist? Nazism is a form of fascism, but not all fascia are Nazi. in fact the strongest minority in Italian fascism was the Jews, until Mussolini  betrayed them. There were many times in the 1930 when Italy almost went to war with Germany. Really the only reason Mussolini sided with with the Nazis was he wanted an empire and did not think that the allies would let him have it. Well a lot of Republicans are fascist most of those seem the hate Trump.

The moder from of Nazism is isis. Organizations like Isis can trace their roots right back to the German SS.

they all suck man
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

JBSptfn

Post by JBSptfn » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:07 pm

About every week or so, I listen to a sports podcast of a guy named J-Dub (it's called Dubsism). Today, in his latest installment (Volume 39), one of the things he talks about is why he thinks that Trump will get elected (he is not a supporter, though. And, his reasoning has to do with Jesse Ventura):

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 848&cmd=tc

https://dubsism.wordpress.com/2016/04/0 ... h-the-nfl/

The Pixie

Post by The Pixie » Wed May 04, 2016 5:45 am

I was thinking this just this morning, then came across this thread. It was his cries of national pride that specifically reminded me in this instance, though there are other factors too.