Canadians, start building that wall!

This is the place for secular issues.Discuss society and Politics, social action, the Christian identity and chruch's place in the world. We can also discuss science.

Moderator:Metacrock

Jim B.
Canadians, start building that wall!

Post by Jim B. » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Cuz it looks like Trump's the man and after election day, millions from the US will be flooding over your border. So a wall needs to go up but not the one Trump thinks. You need to stop them because if they are allowed to exit, it will make the US even stoopidier than it is now!

Metacrock

Re: Canadians, start building that wall!

Post by Metacrock » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:05 am

Jim B. wrote:Cuz it looks like Trump's the man and after election day, millions from the US will be flooding over your border. So a wall needs to go up but not the one Trump thinks. You need to stop them because if they are allowed to exit, it will make the US even stoopidier than it is now!

I am seriously afraid. :|
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

met

Post by met » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:22 pm

You need to stop worrying and learn how to love the bomb! ;) :ugeek:
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

rvhill

Post by rvhill » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:44 pm

well, it could be worse, and Hillary could win! Not that I would vote for either party.

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:23 pm

rvhill wrote:well, it could be worse, and Hillary could win! Not that I would vote for either party.

I'm definitely not a big fan of Hillary, but you seriously think she'd be worse than Trump?! Do you really want this guy knowing the nuke codes who gets into these petty spats on Twitter about his hand size etc etc? :o :o :o :o :o :o

rvhill

Post by rvhill » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:33 pm

yes, look the woman is a criminal. they also use to say the same thing about Reagan, and we survived him. Tump is human waist, but Hillary is nuclear waist!

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:04 am

rvhill wrote:yes, look the woman is a criminal. they also use to say the same thing about Reagan, and we survived him. Tump is human waist, but Hillary is nuclear waist!
Oh, that's right. I forgot. All those hundreds of people she's had murdered. Who needs courts and juries? Those are for losers! Reagan had at least some modicum of a set of policy positions, even tho most of them were wrong and fed to him by others. Trump has no knowledge of policy and no interest in it. At least reagan showed signs of willingness to learn some things. Trump hasn't. The scariest part about him was where he kept saying during his acceptance speech "I alonecan do this. I alone can do that." He's an overt and unapologetic authoritarian. He said several times to a senior diplomat advising him on foreign affairs that he doesn't understand why we don't use our nuclear weapons. Hillary is corrupt. Trump has shown many signs of being a dangerously ignorant, incurious narcissistic sociopath, imo. Other than that he's a great guy!

rvhill

Post by rvhill » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:12 pm

I was talking about her pay to play emails. I am not voting for Trump, I just saying as bad as he is he is still better Hillary. if I vote it will be third party.

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:33 pm

rvhill wrote:I was talking about her pay to play emails. I am not voting for Trump, I just saying as bad as he is he is still better Hillary. if I vote it will be third party.
I respectfully disagree. Corruption is one thing. Starting trade and/or actual wars, triggering a worldwide economic collapse thru ignorance, arrogance, vindictiveness, dogmatic self-assuredness is another. When asked what he thought about Ukraine joining NATO, he said "I don't care." He's simply not qualified. And why won't he release his tax returns? What is he hiding? But I hear ya. I never supported her. If I have to choose between a good likelihood of global turdnadoes and corruption, I'll have to hold my nose and pick corruption,