Prof. Jordan Peterson

This is the place for secular issues.Discuss society and Politics, social action, the Christian identity and chruch's place in the world. We can also discuss science.

Moderator:Metacrock

met
Re: Prof. Jordan Peterson

Post by met » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Metacrock wrote:
met wrote:In complete disagreement with Meta, I thought the random snips I played were, as you said, fascinating....will do the whole talk ASAP....

... & hey, w.b.!
sorry met
:o :shock: :o

That's okay! Youve been our mentor for ages- as st noted in a post awhile back - so eventually we have to start disagreeing with you, and soon after that, well of course, we'll attempt to supplant & destroy you (in a shockingly Oedipal sort of way) just like Catherine Malabou did to Derrida....

:P

The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

sgttomas

Re: Prof. Jordan Peterson

Post by sgttomas » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:58 pm

ahahahah.....how far up the nerd-humor scale is THAT one?!? :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

true, also.

Only love here.

Peace,
-sgttomas
Prophet Muhammad (God send peace and blessings upon him) is reported to have said, "God says 'I am as My servant thinks I am' " ~ Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 9 #502 (Chapter 93, "Oneness of God")