why is my blog dying?

Discuss arguments for existence of God and faith in general. Any aspect of any orientation toward religion/spirituality, as long as it is based upon a positive open to other people attitude.

Moderator:Metacrock

User avatar
mdsimpson92
Posts:2187
Joined:Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:05 pm
Location:Tianjin, China
Re: why is my blog dying?

Post by mdsimpson92 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Electric Skeptic wrote:Possibly because as you get more and more strident (and less and less rational) in your attacks on atheists, more and more people see it for what it is - an outlet for your obsessional hatred, rather than an actual examination of atheists and atheism.
I repeat what I said in the previous thread. Pointless to bring it up in this thread considering it has been dead for two weeks.
Julia: It's all... a dream...
Spike Spiegel: Yeah... just a dream...

User avatar
Metacrock
Posts:10046
Joined:Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:03 am
Location:Dallas
Contact:

Re: why is my blog dying?

Post by Metacrock » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Electric Skeptic wrote:Possibly because as you get more and more strident (and less and less rational) in your attacks on atheists, more and more people see it for what it is - an outlet for your obsessional hatred, rather than an actual examination of atheists and atheism.

I don't attack in Metacrock's blog. I safe that for wristwatch and I don't care if it get's good hits or not. It's decent. It's almost as much a day as the other one. I don't do anything negative in Metacrock's blog I leave that for positive.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

Electric Skeptic
Posts:15
Joined:Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 am

Re: why is my blog dying?

Post by Electric Skeptic » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 am

Metacrock wrote:I don't attack in Metacrock's blog. I safe that for wristwatch and I don't care if it get's good hits or not. It's decent. It's almost as much a day as the other one. I don't do anything negative in Metacrock's blog I leave that for positive.
I beg your pardon; my mistake. I thought you were referring to AtheistWatch when you said your blog. If you weren't (as you apparently weren't) then I apologise. I don't think I've ever read your blog, so I can't comment.

User avatar
Metacrock
Posts:10046
Joined:Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:03 am
Location:Dallas
Contact:

Re: why is my blog dying?

Post by Metacrock » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:01 am

Electric Skeptic wrote:
Metacrock wrote:I don't attack in Metacrock's blog. I safe that for wristwatch and I don't care if it get's good hits or not. It's decent. It's almost as much a day as the other one. I don't do anything negative in Metacrock's blog I leave that for positive.
I beg your pardon; my mistake. I thought you were referring to AtheistWatch when you said your blog. If you weren't (as you apparently weren't) then I apologise. I don't think I've ever read your blog, so I can't comment.
give it a gander. you might like it.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

User avatar
KR Wordgazer
Posts:1410
Joined:Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:07 pm

Re: why is my blog dying?

Post by KR Wordgazer » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Metacrock, would you put a link to your blog from here in the forums?
Wag more.
Bark less.

User avatar
Metacrock
Posts:10046
Joined:Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:03 am
Location:Dallas
Contact:

Re: why is my blog dying?

Post by Metacrock » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:53 pm

KR Wordgazer wrote:Metacrock, would you put a link to your blog from here in the forums?
OK I'll try.I don't know where to put it though.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

doxaws
Site Admin
Posts:64
Joined:Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:07 am

Re: why is my blog dying?

Post by doxaws » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:03 pm

is that other one going to stay? the link to my blog. testing.

Post Reply