Joe's in I.C.U.

Discuss arguments for existence of God and faith in general. Any aspect of any orientation toward religion/spirituality, as long as it is based upon a positive open to other people attitude.

Moderator:Metacrock

JasonPratt
Re: Joe's in I.C.U.

Post by JasonPratt » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:57 am

(Opps, forgot to register for comment tracking; thus the double-post)
Last edited by JasonPratt on Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

JasonPratt

Post by JasonPratt » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:58 am

Passing it on to some other forums; sent Joe a quick email via the staff (but I don't know how well that's working).

KR Wordgazer

Post by KR Wordgazer » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:00 pm

I must have just dialed the phone number wrong last time. Anyway, Joe is out of the ICU and can be reached directly at that number at least for tomorrow. They are going to be moving him to a rehabilitation center for physical therapy, where he should be for a few weeks to a month.
Wag more.
Bark less.

JBSptfn

Post by JBSptfn » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:43 am

KR Wordgazer wrote:I must have just dialed the phone number wrong last time. Anyway, Joe is out of the ICU and can be reached directly at that number at least for tomorrow. They are going to be moving him to a rehabilitation center for physical therapy, where he should be for a few weeks to a month.
That's good to hear. Glad he's out of intensive care.

KR Wordgazer

Post by KR Wordgazer » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:54 pm

He's out of the hospital but they couldn't tell me where he's been sent. If anyone knows, please let me know; I'd like to call and check up on him again. :D
Wag more.
Bark less.

JBSptfn

Post by JBSptfn » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:11 am

KR Wordgazer wrote:He's out of the hospital but they couldn't tell me where he's been sent. If anyone knows, please let me know; I'd like to call and check up on him again. :D
According to Joe's niece, he is at a place called The Village. It is a rehab center in Richardson, TX. She also said that he will be there a month.

I looked up the number online: (972) 231-2756

KR Wordgazer

Post by KR Wordgazer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Thanks! I'll give that number a call!
Wag more.
Bark less.

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:33 am

KR Wordgazer wrote:Thanks! I'll give that number a call!
Joe called me today from the Village. He's pretty frustrated there and ready to go home. he's got a cell phone now - I don't think he'll mind if I give it out, but he's got limited minutes so please try to keep the calls fairly brief. It's 469-601-7946. Thanks for your prayers and concern everyone.

met

Post by met » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:03 am

If he's impatient and ready to home, that's prob'ly fairly a good sign.... Is he still expected to be there a month? We'll likely call him soon then....
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:51 am

met wrote:If he's impatient and ready to home, that's prob'ly fairly a good sign.... Is he still expected to be there a month? We'll likely call him soon then....
Last time we talked, he's not sure but thinks so. He also said they're not giving him any therapy there, that he has to do it all himself *?!