Blatant and shameless self promotion - my blog

Discuss arguments for existence of God and faith in general. Any aspect of any orientation toward religion/spirituality, as long as it is based upon a positive open to other people attitude.

Moderator:Metacrock

tinythinker
Blatant and shameless self promotion - my blog

Post by tinythinker » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:25 pm

My blog:

http://peacefulturmoil.blogspot.com/

But hey, even if you think my inane rambling are worth squat, I've got lists of links about religion and spirituality, including a diverse blogroll (list of other blogs I recommend), that are really worth exploring even if access to those lists is the only reason you visit.

My selections even include a blog by a certain dyslexic Texan who like to argue theology...

:mrgreen:

And, if that's not enough, you may even find some topics, ideas, or positions in my posts that spark some discussion there *and* here.
Adrift in the endless river

Metacrock

Re: Blatant and shameless self promotion - my blog

Post by Metacrock » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:35 am

I have no problem with you shamelessly promoting your blog here. All I ask is that you keep posting here too.

but I fear this is not the place. I have no objection but I don't see how it will do you any good! we have five people!

I'm really kind of hurt that F*S and Gary Walsh and none of the others have any interest in communing? theSON community was thriving. maybe I just should quite now.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

unred typo

Post by unred typo » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:19 pm

Awwww... I don't think you should quit quite yet. It takes time to get a site going. I have no idea how demanding it is, so I'll just shut up now... :?
The truth will stand with you but man-made doctrines will melt away like cowards in the battle.

KR Wordgazer

Post by KR Wordgazer » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:27 pm

Actually, the board says we have 19 members. Not all of them are posting, is all.

These things take time. :D
Wag more.
Bark less.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:50 pm

KR Wordgazer wrote:Actually, the board says we have 19 members. Not all of them are posting, is all.

These things take time. :D

Ok Typo and Kristen, thanks. I should look at the member list.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief