IQ does not measiure intelligence

Discuss arguments for existence of God and faith in general. Any aspect of any orientation toward religion/spirituality, as long as it is based upon a positive open to other people attitude.

Moderator:Metacrock

Metacrock
IQ does not measiure intelligence

Post by Metacrock » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:53 am

Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

The Pixie

Re: IQ does not measiure intelligence

Post by The Pixie » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Interesting article. I have never had an IQ test; I get the impression they are thought to be pretty important in the US?

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:26 am

The Pixie wrote:Interesting article. I have never had an IQ test; I get the impression they are thought to be pretty important in the US?
yes. they really govern your life in way,They have always used them as criterion for who get;s to be slaughtered in war, lowest IQ get's to lead the charge, highest is put in intelligence.

rvhill

Post by rvhill » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:24 pm

growing up I use to have an IQ test every year. one year, I scored two or three points higher, then Einstein on a test. My score was 165 on, I believe the test was test Orange. The one he got 200 on I Got only 189. also on any none standardize IQ test that score 155 or more is believe to none measurable.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:12 am

rvhill wrote:growing up I use to have an IQ test every year. one year, I scored two or three points higher, then Einstein on a test. My score was 165 on, I believe the test was test Orange. The one he got 200 on I Got only 189. also on any none standardize IQ test that score 155 or more is believe to none measurable.
ok there's the proof, not measuring intelligence,-- kidding! :mrgreen: :D :!: