Our $%^&ing Books are the Greatest of Them All!!

Lighter discourse: tell jokes, discuss film, art, books, poetry, whatever makes you feel good.

Moderator:Metacrock

Metacrock
Re: Our $%^&ing Books are the Greatest of Them All!!

Post by Metacrock » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:40 pm

met wrote:Did you mean a better resolution image? Yep, I can do that....

& I will add the book's blurb once I edited it a bit :oops:

PS Really, it's just a stock CS-generated cover, with the main image off the book's website, but amazing how it came off so well, we think we may just have to keep it (in spite of the lame faux smallcaps!).... As you said, very minimalist. Also sort of gentle, but kind of stark....

So then later, we'll may to have someone recreate it for us to use off amazon!
looks nice
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

met

Post by met » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:33 am

working with Betta, the Fine Arts school student, and canvassing as many opinions as we could, this is what we came up with -- ie released version of the new (e-book) cover -- rather simpler now but still a little dissonant. The printed one will look pretty much like this also...

http://www.efgpublishing.com/naughts-had.html

Print release soon, and I will post it on this thread. 8-)

Thanks for your input, Jim & Meta!
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

met

Post by met » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:42 am

The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:56 pm

met wrote:working with Betta, the Fine Arts school student, and canvassing as many opinions as we could, this is what we came up with -- ie released version of the new (e-book) cover -- rather simpler now but still a little dissonant. The printed one will look pretty much like this also...

http://www.efgpublishing.com/naughts-had.html

Print release soon, and I will post it on this thread. 8-)

Thanks for your input, Jim & Meta!
Looks good, met. It's simple. It shows it's about relationships but also maybe about separation and conflict (the way the text cuts the photo in half).