to whom it may concern

Discuss arguments for existence of God and faith in general. Any aspect of any orientation toward religion/spirituality, as long as it is based upon a positive open to other people attitude.

Moderator:Metacrock

Metacrock
to whom it may concern

Post by Metacrock » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Meta here. I am in the process of moving. I wont be around much until late next week.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

ZAROVE

Re: to whom it may concern

Post by ZAROVE » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:19 pm

We'll keep the lights on for you.

tinythinker

Post by tinythinker » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:52 am

Metacrock wrote:Meta here. I am in the process of moving. I wont be around much until late next week.
Does that mean you got the rent and dog deposit for that one place or are you moving in with your sister? Either way, I hope the moves works out for you.
Adrift in the endless river

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sun May 11, 2008 9:49 am

tinythinker wrote:
Metacrock wrote:Meta here. I am in the process of moving. I wont be around much until late next week.
Does that mean you got the rent and dog deposit for that one place or are you moving in with your sister? Either way, I hope the moves works out for you.

it took two months, but as you all know now, I am back. to answer this, which I never got back to. we got a new place. we did not have to go with my sister. It's a great place. It's beuatiful. tiny just right for us. two guys and dog. has a small yard but just big enough for him to run a bit and to lay in the grass and wiggle around. he loves it.

i love this place. I have a study. at the apartment my computer was in the living room by the front door. now I have a whole room to myself and my books, apart from the bed room.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief