The return of Metacrock

Discuss arguments for existence of God and faith in general. Any aspect of any orientation toward religion/spirituality, as long as it is based upon a positive open to other people attitude.

Moderator:Metacrock

Metacrock
The return of Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Thu May 08, 2008 3:49 pm

I am back! It was a nightmare moving and even greater struggle getting a phone. I am as traumatized as I was when I lost my house.

I have been convicted very strongly that arguing no messages is a waste of time. I will not return to that bull shit. but I am gratified that this board goes on without me. I am glad the bright people keep coming back, at least many of them. there are others I wish would come back, but I will not go on other message boards or aruge god arguments again.

I will discuss god arguments here, only, and with no intention of "wining" an argument. I am not concerned with "winning." I am only concerned with understanding.

I am writting a book now on my God arguments. That may also be a waste of time but I feel I must do it and I can't let myself get caught up in yamering.

but I enjoy the discussion I see taking place here and I want to build an environment that encourages more of it.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

KR Wordgazer

Re: The return of Metacrock

Post by KR Wordgazer » Thu May 08, 2008 3:54 pm

Welcome back, Metacrock! Missed you! :D
Wag more.
Bark less.

ZAROVE

Post by ZAROVE » Thu May 08, 2008 8:43 pm

Welcome back. Its the Return fo the Kign already.

tinythinker

Post by tinythinker » Fri May 09, 2008 2:49 pm

WB Metacrock - will you keep blogging as well?
Adrift in the endless river

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Fri May 09, 2008 2:56 pm

Hi guys. Yes I will try to get back to bloging. But I must say I am really sort of disappointed that the blog can't really lead to anything. I mean no big name professor has looked at it. None of the guys whose blogs I watch like Ben Weitherinton gives a rats ass that I'm there. It's not an enroad into the world I want to be in. Thus I may not do it as much as I have been. I have been trying to keep a new piece up every couple of days. I may try once a week now.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief