The Price of Inequality

This is the place for secular issues.Discuss society and Politics, social action, the Christian identity and chruch's place in the world. We can also discuss science.

Moderator:Metacrock

QuantumTroll

Re: The Price of Inequality

Post by QuantumTroll » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:25 am

Oh dear, I love this. Thanks!

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:46 am

I am very scared and depressed. In every tracking poll I see Romney is 3% ahead. 2-3. that is consistent. that means he's gonna win the popular vote by at least 2%. something's got to change quickly.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

KR Wordgazer

Post by KR Wordgazer » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:30 pm

This article says:
Mitt Romney holds a slight edge over President Obama in a nationwide poll published by NPR on Tuesday, but Obama leads by 4 percentage points in the dozen states most likely to determine the winner of an election that is only one week away.

Romney, the Republican nominee, leads Obama, 48 percent to 47 percent, in the national survey. But the president has a 50-46 advantage in the critical states of Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Virginia, North Carolina and Florida.
http://www.boston.com/politicalintellig ... story.html

So I would say it's not over yet. :D
Wag more.
Bark less.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 pm

I don't want to jinx it but yesterday in ABC poll hey were even head up. totally even.

so that is heartening to me.

met

Post by met » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Just comes down to: too close to call. Keep in mind, all those polls margin-of-error ranges are around the 3% mark. At least.

most analysts I've seen agree that 'Bama has the state-by-state advantage, tho, and could even win the necessary electoral votes even if he loses the popular vote (a la Bush in '00.) That way, the system seems to favor him right now...and that's prolly the most heartening news for u Dems.
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:21 am

met wrote:Just comes down to: too close to call. Keep in mind, all those polls margin-of-error ranges are around the 3% mark. At least.

most analysts I've seen agree that 'Bama has the state-by-state advantage, tho, and could even win the necessary electoral votes even if he loses the popular vote (a la Bush in '00.) That way, the system seems to favor him right now...and that's prolly the most heartening news for u Dems.

I know but 3% thing. it's been consistently Romney by 2-3% for weeks so that's not margin of error. as I say Obama did come up for a couple of days.

O well we will know on Tuesday.

fleetmouse

Post by fleetmouse » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 am

Looking a little better now in terms of electoral college votes in contested states, apparently...

http://www.politicususa.com/obama-leads ... today.html

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:09 am

Yes you know I think it's looking a lot better now. We seem to have a 100% chance of winning now. :mrgreen:

every morning I wake up I think "we still won! thank God!"