This doesn't sound good.

This is the place for secular issues.Discuss society and Politics, social action, the Christian identity and chruch's place in the world. We can also discuss science.

Moderator:Metacrock

fleetmouse
This doesn't sound good.

Post by fleetmouse » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:43 am

Ohio Secretary of State accused of installing suspicious software on voting machines
Ohio law allows for the experimental use of voting equipment as long as it’s restricted to a limited number of precincts, and under the experimental label, equipment can legally be used without certification.

fleetmouse

Re: This doesn't sound good.

Post by fleetmouse » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Last Minute Directive by Ohio's Jon Husted Could See Legal Votes Discarded & Swing the Election
It appears that Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, a Republican, is on a mission to suppress Ohio voters. During the weeks leading up to Election Day, Husted has tried everything he can come up with, even defying court orders, in order to make sure that fewer people can vote early, and now get their vote counted. A last minute directive issued by Husted could now invalidate many legal provisional ballots.

Widely viewed as the most critical state for both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney's presidential campaigns, Ohio could swing the entire election if the 11th hour mandate stands.
This is pretty disturbing stuff. They can't win if they fight fair, so they don't fight fair.

fleetmouse

Post by fleetmouse » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:59 pm

KR Wordgazer

Post by KR Wordgazer » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:18 pm

This is disgraceful. The "Anything we have to do to win is ok" spirit seems to be running rampant among Republicans. This is one reason why I have left the party.
Wag more.
Bark less.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:54 pm

2000 all over again. Let's just call for general strike.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

fleetmouse

Post by fleetmouse » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:08 am

There is so much political tomfoolery going on that I present you with http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 am

fleetmouse wrote:There is so much political tomfoolery going on that I present you with http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/
guess I'm hiding form the elections. I saw an add for a new show about fictional president it had a white who looks like Romney taking office form a black President. so they arleady know Romney has won!
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief