it was a vote to have the Clintons arested

This is the place for secular issues.Discuss society and Politics, social action, the Christian identity and chruch's place in the world. We can also discuss science.

Moderator:Metacrock

rvhill
it was a vote to have the Clintons arested

Post by rvhill » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:49 am

more then it was a vote for trump. the clintons and friends were doing some really criminal shit, and the votes got pissed. The only real question is how much of the clintons taint is going to stick to the rest of the DMC.

The Pixie

Re: it was a vote to have the Clintons arested

Post by The Pixie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:26 am

What sort of things have they done?

(I am in the UK so do not hear about these things)

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:30 pm

rvhill wrote:more then it was a vote for trump. the clintons and friends were doing some really criminal shit, and the votes got pissed. The only real question is how much of the clintons taint is going to stick to the rest of the DMC.
To you have any actual data, like exit polling to back any of that up? Since they were both about equally unpopular and untrustworthy, I doubt that the desire to have them arrested was the decisive factor.

rvhill

Post by rvhill » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:50 pm

Even after the election you are still asking for polling Data? According to the Washington post trump loss by 400 electoral votes. People read wikyleaks, what the Clintons have done have a lot of people pissed. The next Attorney General is Rudy Giuliani who hate the Clintons almost as much as the state of Arkansas

The Pixie

Post by The Pixie » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:22 am

Again: what have they done?

The fact that you ignored me last time wondered if they have actually done anything; you just like to throw around vague accusations to justify your own beliefs.

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:49 pm

rvhill wrote:Even after the election you are still asking for polling Data? According to the Washington post trump loss by 400 electoral votes. People read wikyleaks, what the Clintons have done have a lot of people pissed. The next Attorney General is Rudy Giuliani who hate the Clintons almost as much as the state of Arkansas
No, I'm asking how you know that desire to have the Clintons arrested was a greater motivating force among Trump voters than desire to have Trump as president.

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:50 pm

The Pixie wrote:Again: what have they done?

The fact that you ignored me last time wondered if they have actually done anything; you just like to throw around vague accusations to justify your own beliefs.
He has innuendo.