Salvation and Other faiths

Discuss either theological doctrines, ideas about God, or Biblical criticism. I don't want any debates about creation vs evolution.

Moderator:Metacrock

Forum rules
(1) be interesting (2) be nice.
unred typo
Re: Salvation and Other faiths

Post by unred typo » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:44 am

Hazard wrote:Hi there unred.

Its great to be here.

I am ready and willing to learn. You know my thoughts on Scriptures and the Bible in general. If I post one or more on any doctrin, expressing my understanding, and someone comes along as says I am wrong, then all I ask is they put up as many, if not more than I have to show it. If they can stay on topic and on track and sensibly do that, and I am found to be in error, I will change as quick as lightning, I mean, who likes to believe a lie? What I loath is when some trumped up unauthorised to call anyone a heretic, supposed Bible expert mod, with no more reason other than supporting his "mate," intervenes and says you are wrong, my mate is right, label's me heretic, doomes me to eternal hellfire and then closes the thread because they and their best buddy are over a barrel and have no support for their view?

Haz.
Exactly. Metacrock has a nice open place here with room for all God's children. I still go on the other board, but I expect to be banned if I just keep expressing my opinion. I'm like you, "if I'm wrong, show me. Use scripture and let's talk about it." No one has all the answers. Some people's faith can't stand that kind of honest approach, I guess. :roll:
The truth will stand with you but man-made doctrines will melt away like cowards in the battle.