Expert vs. Expert....

This is the place for secular issues.Discuss society and Politics, social action, the Christian identity and chruch's place in the world. We can also discuss science.

Moderator:Metacrock

URBILD
Expert vs. Expert....

Post by URBILD » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:04 am

URBILD

Re: Expert vs. Expert....

Post by URBILD » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Hmmmmm. nevermind. :ugeek:

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 am

"before we are told what to think by the experts." So let my experts tell you what to think.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

fleetmouse

Post by fleetmouse » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:53 am

Here's what I see as the argument in the OP video: we're not sure exactly how those buildings collapsed, and there are different opinions on the forensic technical details of the matter, therefore there must have been a conspiracy within the US government and media and etc. etc. except "they" can't get their details straight. Wouldn't it look more like a conspiracy if there were only one interpretation of forensic technical details and all government agencies and media outlets promoted solely that?

met

Post by met » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Maybe the buildings were known to have weaknesses, so they were just rigged covertly to be blown down, demolished, should he need for that ever arise. Thus, avoiding the worst consequences of 'asymmetrical collapse?"

... And then, on that day, they blew them.
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:22 am

met wrote:Maybe the buildings were known to have weaknesses, so they were just rigged covertly to be blown down, demolished, should he need for that ever arise. Thus, avoiding the worst consequences of 'asymmetrical collapse?"

... And then, on that day, they blew them.
they could have been substandard anyway. I have another really intelligent friend besides Urbie who also believes the same thing. I'm not poo poing. I want more proof.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

met

Post by met » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Meta, ditto on the first part .... I, too, know some very smart people who are convinced as Urbie is about it.
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton

fleetmouse

Post by fleetmouse » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Why did the intelligence of the truthers come into it?

Strictly speaking, they could all be complete idiots and still be right. And they could all be geniuses and be wrong.

URBILD

Post by URBILD » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Metacrock wrote:"before we are told what to think by the experts." So let my experts tell you what to think.
What does that mean?