I am an asshole.

Lighter discourse: tell jokes, discuss film, art, books, poetry, whatever makes you feel good.

Moderator:Metacrock

mdsimpson92
I am an asshole.

Post by mdsimpson92 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:02 am

:mrgreen:

I can be a real ass sometimes.

Working for CCTV on Friday, they had me play a surveyor for 5 hours in a documentary they were making.They actually wanted me to start talking, which is kind of weird the more I thought about it. They had a polish guy and a Turk playing British soldiers and the American guy as a french officer, also apparently the French aren't European in their logic. Anyways they told me that they were going to dub over my lines, so taking advantage of the fact that they really don't understand me, I just started spewing insults just to mess with them.....later on one of the people said I sounded very nice.
I even put some of the insults it in context. The Turkish guy that was playing an English officer and surveyor (he can't speak English by the way) said in Chinese how big and beautiful the fields were and how they were good for plowing. I responded in English. "Quite just like your sister last night!" This is taped and going on TV.
Julia: It's all... a dream...
Spike Spiegel: Yeah... just a dream...

fleetmouse

Re: I am an asshole.

Post by fleetmouse » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:19 am

You better hope they dub that over before someone translates it for the Turkish guy! :mrgreen:

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:30 pm

mdsimpson92 wrote::mrgreen:

I can be a real ass sometimes.

Working for CCTV on Friday, they had me play a surveyor for 5 hours in a documentary they were making.They actually wanted me to start talking, which is kind of weird the more I thought about it. They had a polish guy and a Turk playing British soldiers and the American guy as a french officer, also apparently the French aren't European in their logic. Anyways they told me that they were going to dub over my lines, so taking advantage of the fact that they really don't understand me, I just started spewing insults just to mess with them.....later on one of the people said I sounded very nice.
I even put some of the insults it in context. The Turkish guy that was playing an English officer and surveyor (he can't speak English by the way) said in Chinese how big and beautiful the fields were and how they were good for plowing. I responded in English. "Quite just like your sister last night!" This is taped and going on TV.
that would explain the report on CNN that Lawrence Kansas has been targeted by the North Koreans as a special favor to the Chiense and it explains the cryptic remark about "getting even with the University of Kansas jackass...." :mrgreen:

I've heard it said that all those Indians in old westerns who are supposed to bet talking for authenticity are staying stuff like "eat shit white boy."
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

mdsimpson92

Post by mdsimpson92 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:30 am

In short, this was the best good friday ever.
Julia: It's all... a dream...
Spike Spiegel: Yeah... just a dream...

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 am

mdsimpson92 wrote:In short, this was the best good friday ever.
LOL :mrgreen:

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:47 am

mdsimpson92 wrote:In short, this was the best good friday ever.
You have probably never heard of Red Skelton right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Skelton

he had a show on tv back in the 50s and early 60s. we watched it avidly when I was a little kid. He had a character called "the mean little kid" whom he played. When he did something bad, (putting itching power in adult's coffee) he would say "If I do'd it I get whupping, ...I do'd it!"). That's what you remind me of.