Re: Bad Lip Reading of Democratic debate

Lighter discourse: tell jokes, discuss film, art, books, poetry, whatever makes you feel good.

Moderator:Metacrock

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:58 pm

Last edited by Jim B. on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

sgttomas

Re: Bad Lip Reading of Democratic debate (Funny or Die)

Post by sgttomas » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:19 am

I kinda get the impression that this isn't too far off the original hheheheh.

...hey, wait....why is the guy who sold-out the city of Baltimore (the guy who the character of the mayor was based on for The Wire) running for Prez?

Good Lord, what happens if it's him vs Trump??!??!?

-sgtt
Prophet Muhammad (God send peace and blessings upon him) is reported to have said, "God says 'I am as My servant thinks I am' " ~ Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 9 #502 (Chapter 93, "Oneness of God")

Jim B.

Re: Bad Lip Reading of Democratic debate (Funny or Die)

Post by Jim B. » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:14 pm

sgttomas wrote:I kinda get the impression that this isn't too far off the original hheheheh.

...hey, wait....why is the guy who sold-out the city of Baltimore (the guy who the character of the mayor was based on for The Wire) running for Prez?

Good Lord, what happens if it's him vs Trump??!??!?

-sgtt
I never watched that show but I've heard it's good. Was that mayor based on O'Malley? Bummer, man! I kinda liked O'Malley but didn't know much about his time as mayor. And what if it's anybody vs. anybody? :o :o (except maybe Sanders)

sgttomas

Post by sgttomas » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:32 am

He juiced the stats https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_O%27Malley

That was a great show
Prophet Muhammad (God send peace and blessings upon him) is reported to have said, "God says 'I am as My servant thinks I am' " ~ Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol 9 #502 (Chapter 93, "Oneness of God")

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:26 pm

sgttomas wrote:He juiced the stats https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_O%27Malley

That was a great show
It does look shady, but the Post said no evidence of systemic manipulation. I guess non-systemic manipulation would be bad enough.