Hi again!

Lighter discourse: tell jokes, discuss film, art, books, poetry, whatever makes you feel good.

Moderator:Metacrock

rvhill
Hi again!

Post by rvhill » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:38 am

I have come , because I fill the need to sharpen some knives, and chew bubble gum, and I am all out of bubble gum .

Metacrock

Re: Hi again!

Post by Metacrock » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:45 am

rvhill wrote:I have come , because I fill the need to sharpen some knives, and chew bubble gum, and I am all out of bubble gum .
great to see you again man. how have you been?
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

rvhill

Post by rvhill » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:24 pm

I got caught up in business. Lost a lot of money. Decided contemplating my navel was less costly. Other then that doing alright. it not like I have ever really cared about money, that much, other then having fun, with it.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:20 am

rvhill wrote:I got caught up in business. Lost a lot of money. Decided contemplating my navel was less costly. Other then that doing alright. it not like I have ever really cared about money, that much, other then having fun, with it.
I know. Money forces you to care if you don't want to.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

met

Post by met » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Hey, rv ... wb! :D
The “One” is the space of the “world” of the tick, but also the “pinch” of the lobster, or that rendezvous in person to confirm online pictures (with a new lover or an old God). This is the machinery operative...as “onto-theology."
Dr Ward Blanton