What are your favorite tv shows?

Lighter discourse: tell jokes, discuss film, art, books, poetry, whatever makes you feel good.

Moderator:Metacrock

Jim B.
Re: What are your favorite tv shows?

Post by Jim B. » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Magritte wrote:
Jim B. wrote: Kids in the Hall
Oh boy, a lot of those sketches are seriously burned into my brain. I loved it when they did the mock-serious, existential epics, like the sausage sketch, or the guys who work in silence and darkness. And of course the Kathys, and the chicken lady!

My wife and I joke about this one every time we have ham: https://youtu.be/lvbvqYGgBqM
Voodoo pork! :o :o :lol:

Remember this one? (ooooh yah!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzJ0Uh1uPz8

Jim B.

Post by Jim B. » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:00 am

Room 104 currently on HBO. It's hit or miss depending on the episode, but the best ones are very good.

JBSptfn

Post by JBSptfn » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:57 pm

A few months ago I was watching re-runs of the 70's shows Family and Police Woman on the Decades channel (they have what the call the Decades Binge every weekend). Those were good shows.

Also, remember the show Movin' On from the same decade about two truckers (it starred Claude Akins)? Decades has been showing that recently as well. It's not bad (never even heard of it until it came on Decades, though).

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:42 pm

JBSptfn wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:57 pm
A few months ago I was watching re-runs of the 70's shows Family and Police Woman on the Decades channel (they have what the call the Decades Binge every weekend). Those were good shows.

Also, remember the show Movin' On from the same decade about two truckers (it starred Claude Akins)? Decades has been showing that recently as well. It's not bad (never even heard of it until it came on Decades, though).
I olove the old shows, Maverick andRodclkford
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief