Football the way it was meant to be

Lighter discourse: tell jokes, discuss film, art, books, poetry, whatever makes you feel good.

Moderator:Metacrock

Metacrock
Football the way it was meant to be

Post by Metacrock » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:03 am

did you see the game between Detroit and Philie? On Sunday. Stupid Lions lost, thus dooming the Cowboys again to no paly offs. Well they dont deserve to go anyway.

That game was amazing, it was snowing so hard you couldn't see the players. They were reduced to playing like kids in the backyard. yet they played. I would not have thought that Philie would better than Detroit in the snow. I know Chicago will be better than Dallas in the snow.
Have Theology, Will argue: wire Metacrock
Buy My book: The Trace of God: Warrant for belief

JBSptfn

Re: Football the way it was meant to be

Post by JBSptfn » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Metacrock wrote:did you see the game between Detroit and Philie? On Sunday. Stupid Lions lost, thus dooming the Cowboys again to no paly offs. Well they dont deserve to go anyway.

That game was amazing, it was snowing so hard you couldn't see the players. They were reduced to playing like kids in the backyard. yet they played. I would not have thought that Philie would better than Detroit in the snow. I know Chicago will be better than Dallas in the snow.
Yes, that was a good game, but I was watching Miami-Pittsburgh, another wild game in the snow. I also watched that depressing display in New England where the Antichrist and the False Prophet won again.

As for Dallas, you are right: They are done after Monday Night.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:24 pm

JBSptfn wrote:
Metacrock wrote:did you see the game between Detroit and Philie? On Sunday. Stupid Lions lost, thus dooming the Cowboys again to no paly offs. Well they dont deserve to go anyway.

Yes, that was a good game, but I was watching Miami-Pittsburgh, another wild game in the snow. I also watched that depressing display in New England where the Antichrist and the False Prophet won again.

As for Dallas, you are right: They are done after Monday Night.
what? which one?

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Cowboys got their asses kicked again. Now they are talking about going to the style of defense they fired Ryan to get rid of. That Kifin is a senile koot.

JBSptfn

Post by JBSptfn » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Metacrock wrote:Cowboys got their asses kicked again. Now they are talking about going to the style of defense they fired Ryan to get rid of. That Kifin is a senile koot.
Ryan has NO playing decent defense. I didn't think that would happen.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:10 am

JBSptfn wrote:
Metacrock wrote:Cowboys got their asses kicked again. Now they are talking about going to the style of defense they fired Ryan to get rid of. That Kifin is a senile koot.
Ryan has NO playing decent defense. I didn't think that would happen.
His thing is working out well for the saints.

JBSptfn

Post by JBSptfn » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Well, looks like Dallas got rid of Kiffin. I think that Garrett and Romo will be gone at the end of next year, too. I see a new era beginning in Dallas in 2015.

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:39 am

JBSptfn wrote:Well, looks like Dallas got rid of Kiffin. I think that Garrett and Romo will be gone at the end of next year, too. I see a new era beginning in Dallas in 2015.
I don't know about Garrett. He seems bad but Dale Hansen logic sports caster who is very ant-Jones, showed a list of stats that show Garrett has won more of his first 59 games than Landry did, and also more than Parcels and other major coaches. So if Hansen is for him he must be good because this guy hates Jones!

I hate to see Tony go but he is getting old.He's not the runner he used to be. he's much more gun shy now. That guy the other night was really good.

JBSptfn

Post by JBSptfn » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Metacrock wrote:
JBSptfn wrote:Well, looks like Dallas got rid of Kiffin. I think that Garrett and Romo will be gone at the end of next year, too. I see a new era beginning in Dallas in 2015.
I don't know about Garrett. He seems bad but Dale Hansen logic sports caster who is very ant-Jones, showed a list of stats that show Garrett has won more of his first 59 games than Landry did, and also more than Parcels and other major coaches. So if Hansen is for him he must be good because this guy hates Jones!

I hate to see Tony go but he is getting old.He's not the runner he used to be. he's much more gun shy now. That guy the other night was really good.
Kyle Orton? Our old QB (I am a Denver fan)? He is OK at times.

I predict that he will be the 2015 opening day starter while keeping the seat warm for a rookie, like UCLA's Brett Hundley (if he comes out next year).

Metacrock

Post by Metacrock » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:00 pm

JBSptfn wrote:
Metacrock wrote:

Kyle Orton? Our old QB (I am a Denver fan)? He is OK at times.

I predict that he will be the 2015 opening day starter while keeping the seat warm for a rookie, like UCLA's Brett Hundley (if he comes out next year).
We have to get Johnny Manzel. The thing is it's just such a waste to do that to a talented player. I feel bad for Romo that he wasted his career with Jones.