Prima Facie Warrants for God Belief
These are not "proofs" they do not argue for God's "existence." The are rational warrants for belief which offer a prima facie justification. Please read the first, "as they contain important concepts that one must have to understand many of the arguments, including my prolegomena pages definition of God.
How I define God: God is ultimate reality; which just happens to be eternal consciousness motivated to produce beings as an expression of the nature of being.
Come discuss on Doxa Froums
1.Being Has to Be:
or Eternal Necessary Being NEW!
2.Everything Has to have a Reason NEW!
3. Fire in the Equations
4. Fine Tuning (2 Pages)
5. From Religious Instinct (3 pages)
6. From Religious a priori
7. From Mystical experience, (3 pages)
8. Thomas Reid Argument, (2 pages)
9. Argument from the Sublime
11. Feeling of Utter Dependence"
12. Hartshorne's Modal Argument(ontological)
13 From Perfection.
14. Plantinga's Possible Worlds
16. Transcendental Signifier
17. Tillich's Ground of Being. revized version
18. Metacrock's Version of Ground of Being. revised version
20. Garrett's Argument from Logical Necessity.
21. Argument from Consciousness.(3 pages) (Revised)
23.Argument from Moral Judgment and Abstract Values.
24. The Berkeley_Goswami Argument. (Revised)
25. Argument From Temporal Begining.
26. Eligance of God hypothesis.
27. Hartshorne's Deep Empiricism.
28. Near Death Experience.
29. Why anything at all?
30.Positive Epistemic Status.
31.Argument from Cosmological Necessity
32. Argument From Induction.
33. Rejection of Universal Skepticism.
34. Hick's Argument from Personal Origin.
35. Materialism Vanishes (2 pages).
36.Argument from Logical Necessity
39.Argument from Arbitrary necessity
40.Modes of being
41. Cumulative Case.
42.Koon's Cosmological Argument.
Search Engine Optimization and Free Submission